- Are you committed to carbon reduction initiatives?
- Does your company demonstrate good emission management and sustainability initiatives?
- Are you looking to reduce your greenhouse gas emissions?
24Hour Printline ups its green credentials
24Hour Printline believes in taking responsibility for our effect on the environment with carefully chosen materials and a full recycling programme. We are committed to continuous improvement of our green credentials.
To this end we have signed up to the Carbon Capture® programme for our paper purchases. The Carbon Capture® programme is a unique market leading, high impact, low cost environmental marketing initiative that creates new native woodland right here in the UK. We carbon capture on all our paper purchases on which your print is produced.
Put simply this benefits your company by:
- Giving a tangible demonstration of your values and responsible approach to the environment by having 24Hour Printline as your print partner
- Supporting a method of mitigating CO2 emissions and providing a reduced carbon solution
- Supporting a high impact, low cost, environmental programme
- Enhancing your design, print media and brand image.
- Helping to create a cleaner sustainable environment for our future.
How does this work?
- When you place a print order you have the option to “capture the carbon”.
- Opting into our carbon capture scheme you will have access to use our Woodland carbon logo on your print artwork.
- The average amount of CO2 emitted from the production, printing and delivery of your print will be calculated
- The calculation has been verified by the Woodland Trust using Carbon Trust and DEFRA figures
- 100% of the Carbon Capture levy is paid directly to the Woodland Trust who will plant woodland at one of their accredited woodland creation sites right here in the UK.
Already a Ricoh certified carbon-balanced printer, and only printing on eco-responsible ranges of paper, we are delighted to add the Carbon Capture® accreditation to our green credentials.
Our courier partners are committed to making every delivery carbon neutral as standard, and on a personal level ….. we don’t use take-away coffee – we only use our own mugs … and we even have an eco-friendly washing up liquid!
For more information on our commitment to the environment and our vision for a sustainable future feel free to contact us on 01634 29 55 44 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Business is better with trees
- Paper is a sustainable source
- Eco printing for tomorrow’s world
You can read more by clicking on http://www.woodlandcarbon.co.uk. The scheme operators under the HM Government’s 2011 Woodland Carbon Code.